Are You Ready to Rock Your Jeans?
We have an exciting announcement, for the FIRST TIME EVER we are selling our signature Rock Your Jeans Challenge as a standalone program. Eeeee!
What is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
A little backstory, the Rock Your Jeans Challenge was created by Sasha from True North Strength and Fitness and Michelle from Westcoast Nutrition as our answer to the struggles we hear every day from women just like you – women who are working hard and not seeing results.
Collectively we have over 30 years in the health and fitness industry and designed the challenge focused on the top three areas, we found when done consistently will get you the success those years of fad diets, cookie-cutter training programs, and hours of cardio promised and never delivered.
What makes the Rock Your Jeans Challenge different?
It was our most sincere and genuine mission to not only help women improve how they felt right now but also change the course of their health for the rest of their lives. Sounds ambitious, right? Well, we did it, successfully, twice! You can read all about it here and here.
I fit my jeans! My body has changed in a very subtle way on the outside – but profound on the inside. For the first time ever, I feel good about my process.
~ RYJC Alum
If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably wondering – if we’re not running another challenge, what exactly are we selling? Great question! We’re selling everything we used to get our RYJC Alumni such excellent results.
What do you get when you purchase the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
- EXPERTISE – Sasha from True North Strength and Fitness has spent the last twenty-plus years figuring out how to help women get the most bang for their biceps when it comes to their training goals. While Michelle from Westcoast Nutrition has spent the last ten-plus years working as a Registered Dietitian to ensure nutrition is safe, nourishing, and moves the needle.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – This program is available for purchase from now until May 7, 2023, with everyone receiving their Rock Your Jeans Challenge Guide on May 7th. Give yourself some time to “Get Your Mind Right”, find a pair of jeans or another piece of clothing to use as your guidepost throughout your challenge, review the nutrition guidelines and get your workouts in your calendar. The training program will officially start on Monday, May 8, 2023, and will be delivered through an online app. To keep you accountable to your sweat sessions, the workouts will change every four weeks, and will no longer be available at the end of each four-week phase. Furthermore, at the end of 8 weeks, they will no longer be available.
- COMMUNITY – One of the reasons our alumni experienced such amazing results was that they did the challenge together, they were a friendly and encouraging group that kicked butt and kept each other going. The Rock Your Jeans Challenge is better together. Consider this your gentle nudge to find a friend or two to go through the program with.
As if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get…
- An 8-week female-focused training program delivered through the customized True North training app, Trainerize.
- The Rock Your Jeans Challenge Guide includes three main sections:
- Get Your Mind Right – A section dedicated to helping you get clear on your why to help you when days are tougher, or the initial shine has worn off.
- Get Nourished – This section includes a nutrition guide and weekly food journal created by Westcoast Nutrition exclusively for this challenge.
- Get Pumped – Created by Sasha from True North, this section teaches you how best to prioritize your training for fat loss.
Wow, right?! This program and guide are everything you need to take yourself through your very own Rock Your Jeans Challenge.
So, who is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge for?
- This is for you if you’re ready to commit to real change and put your best effort forward for the next 8 weeks.
- This is for you if you’re ready to invest at least five hours per week between sweat sessions, and food journaling.
- This is for you if you have access to a gym.
Who is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge not for?
- This is not for you if you aren’t ready to take a good look at how you approach eating and working out.
- This is not for you if you have a current or past history of eating disorders – tracking food and workouts can be triggering for some women despite an inclusive and positive environment.
- This is not for you if you’re currently working with a healthcare professional to rehabilitate yourself after an injury.
How do I purchase the Rock Your Jeans Challenge and how much does it cost?
The program will be available for purchase between now and May 7, 2023, for $150. If you’re a current member of the True North community, you can purchase the program for $75. You may purchase the program by emailing [email protected] or [email protected].
Wait, there’s more. Mark your calendar! To help make sure you get the most out of the program, we’ve included a list of key dates here:
- Program available for purchase between now and May 7, 2023.
- Welcome email and guide sent on May 7, 2023.
- The training program starts on May 8, 2023, finishing on July 2, 2023.
We’re so excited you’ve considered letting us be part of your journey to a healthier, happier you!
Once again, the RYJC has whipped my butt into shape (literally and metaphorically). It’s such a good body, and habit reset for when you get off track. I’m thankful to fit my jeans and have overcome the challenges that this program brings. Learning how to eat mindfully, workout productively, and think happy healthy thoughts are clearly crucial to any lifestyle change and the RYJC does all of that! My body has changed. I feel lighter and STRONGER, and I love it. I love that I not only fit my jeans, but I have become stronger. I am so pleased with the physical and emotional gains from this challenge. Thanks, Michelle, and Sasha.
~ RYJC Alum