It’s here! It’s here! We can’t believe we’re finally releasing something we’ve been looking forward to sharing with you since last year. We’re pinching ourselves. True North Strength and Fitness and Westcoast Nutrition would like to officially announce registration is now open for the second annual Rock Your Jeans Challenge!
What is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
The Rock Your Jeans Challenge is our answer to the struggles we hear every day from women just like you – women who are working hard but not seeing results.
Collectively we have over 30 years in the health and fitness industry and designed the challenge focused on the top three areas, we’ve found, when done consistently will get you the success those years of fad diets, cookie-cutter training programs, and hours of cardio have promised and never delivered.
What makes the Rock Your Jeans Challenge different?
It is our most sincere and genuine mission not only to help you improve how you feel right now but also change the course of your health for the rest of your life! Sounds like a tall order, right? We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
I fit my jeans! My body has changed in a very subtle way on the outside – but profound on the inside. For the first time ever, I feel good about my process. ~RYJC Alum
What do you get when you sign-up for the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
- EXPERTISE – Sasha from True North Strength and Fitness has spent the last twenty-plus years figuring out how to help women get the most bang for their biceps when it comes to their training goals. While Michelle from Westcoast Nutrition has spent the last ten years working as a Registered Dietitian to ensure nutrition is safe, nourishing, and actually moves the needles. Together, this dynamic duo has everything you need to see real results.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – You’ll receive ongoing support from True North Strength and Fitness and Westcoast Nutrition through personalized feedback on your food journals to help you see real progress in how to eat, feel, and look along with in-gym and online coaching to make sure you’re getting the most out of your sweat sessions.
- COMMUNITY – Last year’s challengers were amazing (we’re only a little biased). They were a friendly and encouraging group that kicked butt and kept each other going both in-person and in the online Facebook group. Who doesn’t need more women like that in their life?
As if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also get…
- A Nutrition Guide and Weekly Food Journal created by Westcoast Nutrition exclusively for this challenge.
- Up to four personalized food journal reviews by a Registered Dietitian.
- A 10-week female-focused training program and online access to the customized “True North” training app through Trainerize along with a BONUS metabolic conditioning manual (16 workouts) created by True North Strength and Fitness specifically for this challenge.
- Two options to come in to complete an assessment at True North Strength and Fitness prior to the start of the challenge to make sure you get the most out of your training experience.
- Five challenge only metabolic conditioning classes to help you dial in the intensity and stay connected.
- A 30-minute “How-To” session at True North Strength and Fitness reviewing the apps you’ll be using throughout the challenge.
- Access to a private Facebook group created specifically for this challenge to stay connected, inspired, and motivated.
- An invitation to our Kick-Off Party where we’ll be covering everything you need to know to rock your jeans.
- GRAND PRIZE – All participants who complete the challenge will be entered into a draw for our luxe grand prize: A $100 gift certificate for a new pair of jeans along with a mini-makeover from Plushington Beauty Bar.
- Last but not least, our Holiday Survival Guide. For everyone that signs up prior to December 16th, you’ll receive our top nutrition tips along with a do-it anywhere workout to help you enjoy the holidays and still feel great in the New Year.
Who is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge for?
- This is for you if you’re ready to commit to real change and put your best effort forward for the next 10-weeks.
- This is for you if you’re ready to invest at least five hours per week between sweat sessions, food journaling and reviewing the resources provided in the private Facebook group on your health.
- This is for you if you have access to a gym or plan on signing up for Levels of Support two or three.
Who is the Rock Your Jeans Challenge not for?
- This is not for you if you aren’t ready to take a good look at how you approach eating and working out.
- This is not for you if you have a current or past history of eating disorder – tracking food and workouts can be triggering for some women despite an inclusive and positive environment.
- This is not for you if you’re are currently working with a healthcare professional to rehabilitate yourself after an injury. There’s always next year, right?
Have questions? We have answers. If you have a specific question about the challenge or need help deciding the Level of Support best for you, you can schedule a 10-minute call with either True North Strength and Fitness or Westcoast Nutrition or contact us via email at [email protected] or [email protected].
How do I sign up for the Rock Your Jeans Challenge?
We’re so excited you’ve considered letting us be part of your journey to a healthier, happier you! Review the Levels of Support below and once you decide on the level of support right for you, email either True North Strength and Fitness at [email protected] or Westcoast Nutrition at [email protected].
Wait, there’s more. Mark your calendar! To help make sure you get the most out of your challenge, we’ve included a list of key dates and events here:
- Rock Your Jeans Challenge: January 20th to March 29th, 2020
- Registration and Deposit Deadline: December 16th, 2019
- Group Training Assessment at True North: December 19th from 5:00 to 6:00 PM or January 16th from 4:00 to 5:00 PM
- “How-To” Tech Session at True North: January 16th from 5:00 to 5:30 PM
- Kick-Off Party at True North: January 16th from 5:45 to 7:00 PM
- Rock Your Jeans Try-On Dates (we document your journey from the beginning, middle to end!) (1) Beginning Try-On: January 13th and 16th (2) Middle Try-On: February 18th and 20th and (3) End Try-On: March 23rd and 28th
- Metabolic Conditioning Classes (Saturdays from 9:00 to 10:00 AM): February 1st, 15th, 29th, March 14th, and 28th
- Food Journal Review (Drop off no later than Saturday, pick up will be from the following Tuesday and onwards): February 1st, February 22nd, and March 14th
- Celebration Brunch: March 28th at 10:30 AM