Do you want to develop a (near) daily habit of physical fitness?
Do you want to start strength training and/or return to it after some time off?
Do you want to progress your strength training for a more advanced goal?
Do you want to improve in your sport and/or successfully train for your first, second, or third event?
Whatever the goal, our VIRTUAL membership has a training program for that. Our training programs are designed based on the tried and true systems we use with our in-person members to deliver not only great workouts but great results. We offer goal-based programs or the option to upgrade to a customized version.
If you are thinking about signing up for one of our goal-based programs, here are some tips on how to choose the right training program for your goal:
- Know your training goal. Are you looking to learn and develop the foundations of a complete strength and fitness program to stay active and healthy in the face of life’s daily demands, or are you looking to improve performance in your sport and/or successfully train for your first event?
- What level of lifter are you? Novice, beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
- How much time do you have each week to devote to your training goal? 2 to 3 hours? 3 to 5 hours? 5 to 7 hours?
- What equipment do you have access to, if any?
All of our goal-based training programs aim to make it easy for you to find the right fit by including the level of lifter it’s designed for, physical pre-requisites (if any), previous training experience required (if any), weekly time commitment, and equipment required. Remember, all of this can be personalized to you with our customized version.
So, whether you’re a…
- Novice lifter looking to develop a (near) daily habit of physical fitness, starting with 10-minute sessions that are gradually added to.
- A beginner or beginner to intermediate lifter looking to learn and develop the foundations of a complete strength and fitness program to stay active and healthy in the face of life’s daily demands.
- An intermediate or intermediate to advanced lifter looking to progress your strength and fitness standards through a balance of strength, interval, and steady-state cardiovascular sessions.
- An advanced lifter looking to improve performance in your sport and/or successfully train for your first, second, or seventh event.
We have a program for that. With options this good picking a program can be hard. Schedule a free strategy session with a True North coach to help you find the right training program for your goals by emailing us directly at [email protected].
What are you waiting for? We can’t wait to work out with you!